Re: Amazon Fire OS issues with Goto DB

Harry

Hi Jake, Yes, I was able to use my Fire HD tablet very successfully with ExploreStars. It is a little finicky to set up, but when completed, worked well. I also am a Mac User. I also loaded ExploreStars on my iPad, and this works even better, as the entire database/files all load together from the App Store. However, I have since converted my mount using a serial connection, and no longer use ExploreStars or the Fire Tablet. I see Tyler has sent you some great info to get you going.

Regards, Harry
--
Harry
Vero Beach, FL

Mounts: ES iExos 100-PMC Eight
Guide: ZWO 30mm Mini, ZWO ASI120MM-Mini
Software: ASIair Pro, iPad Pro, MacOS, Affinity Photo, SkySafari Plus
Cameras: Nikon D600, D5500 (UV/IR Mod)
Misc: ES USB Power Bank

Filters:  Optolong L-Pro, L-eNhance