Re: New PMC-Eight Firmware UPDATED STATUS #ExploreScientific #UniversalFirmware

Jack B

Sorry Wes, I haven't got the hang of this forum yet. I've been sending messages all over the place!
In a nut shell, my previously well behaved mount keeps losing it's way since updated firmware.
The sign you refer to in the driver for latitude is a + (?)
I have entered that but when I return to properties it doesn't retain the + sign. I don't know if that's significant?
The way I entered the co-ordinates didn't seem to be a problem previous to firmware update.
Is there a way that I can revert to previous setup?
Jack