RE-POST: Request for Customer PMC-Eight Information

hubbell_jerry@...

NOTE:  I did not receive very many responses to my original post of the following request for customer information about their PMC-Eight purchases. As I explained below, this would be a personal favor to me to help me keep track of your issues and help us improve our customer support. This system will have a long life-cycle and as our initial customers you can have a large impact on how we improve the system and our customer service going forward. Please respond to my company email jrh@...

I also want to remind everyone about our PMC-Eight OpenGOTO Conference that we are holding on July 20-21, 2018 at our Arkansas Headquarters. We will be posting more information about that soon. You can find out more here: https://explorescientificusa.com/collections/destinations-and-experiences/products/opengoto-community-user-conference

Thank everyone for you support.

Dear Explore Scientific PMC-Eight Yahoo Group Member,

I would like to request that you send me your status in terms of PMC-Eight equipment owned and registration. If you could send me the following information for my records it will help me to keep track of those customers that I have interacted with directly and those that have not been in contact with me.  I appreciate anything you wish to provide in this regard.  I would like the following:

PMC-Eight System Customer or Prospective Customer? Owner/Prospective

PMC-Eight System Owned? G11/EXOS2/NONE

Date PMC-Eight System Purchased: Month/Year

PMC-Eight System Serial Number: XXXXX

Did you register your PMC-Eight System on our website?

Have you talked directly to me on the phone? Yes/No

Have I connected to your computer via TeamViewer? Yes/No

Have you contacted Explore Scientific Customer Service? Yes/No

Describe in one sentence the issue you had when you contacted me for help

I appreciate your time in filling this request, this will help me a lot in keeping everyone straight in my mind, and update my records for future. Please send this information to my work email: jrh@....

Don't respond to the Yahoo Group unless you want to make your information publicly available.

Thanks

Jerry Hubbell

Director Electrical Engineering