Re: New PMC-Eight Firmware UPDATED STATUS #ExploreScientific #UniversalFirmware

Walter Vinci

Very basic question,

Where can I find the latest ascom drivers for the pmc eight unit?

On the ES website I realized it still downloads the 2019 version

Walter

On Apr 17, 2021, at 12:20 PM, Wes Mcdonald <wesmcd6@...> wrote:

Bangers

The new firmware is universal, it is for all PMC8-based mounts.  It incorporates all features of any present code and adds some new ones.

Give it a go, its great.
Wes.

———

Walter Vinci

ES EXOS2-GT PMC-Eight
ES ED80
Starfield 0.8 Field Flattener/Reducer.
ZWO ASI290mm-mini & Orion 50mm Guide Scope
Canon EOS Rebel SL1
SharpCap, APT, PHD2, SiriL, Stellarium