#iEXOS-100 #polaralignment #tracking #ASCOM iEXOS 100 tracking error when polar aligned #iEXOS-100 #polaralignment #ASCOM #tracking

Martin, Kosice

Hi,
I have used my iEXOS-100 mount for three months now. When I got it, tracking was alright, but sometimes the RA stepper motor skipped steps. Because of this, I've adjusted the worm gear so that it won't be pushing so hard on the main gear and the backlash would still be minimal. However, no matter how good my polar alignment was, I still got big star trails on my subs(60 sec). I've tried polar aligning with NINA polar alignment and ekos legacy polar alignment(I can't see Polaris). When I try to adjust the polar alignment, the trails are still present. Is my polar alignment bad, or did I screw up my mount?
Thank you for any answers.
--
Martin, Kosice, Slovakia
Mount: iEXOS 100