Re: #iEXOS-100 #polaralignment #tracking #ASCOM iEXOS 100 tracking error when polar aligned #iEXOS-100 #polaralignment #ASCOM #tracking

jrichard333 <jrichard333@hotmail.com>

Good day Sir,

60-second subs on a iEXOS-100, unguided,  is pretty tricky.  You have to make sure of the following:

1.       the payload is balanced properly in the RA and DEC axis.

2.       I can’t see Polaris either, so I use SharpCap Pro.  Pretty cool tool.

3.       Make  sure the mount is levelled as well.

The most I got out of the iEXOS-100 was 60-seconds unguided, but I am sure I can do more.  I am mostly into

planetary imaging.  I have played around DSOs, but not seriously.

As for worm adjustments, view the following video by Alex and see if you have those problems:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLXE_BMKVAw&list=PLH50bM7JLoL1PlxOIJPaTyhVL8fVWOMxS&index=9

JR