Re: #iEXOS-100 #polaralignment #tracking #ASCOM iEXOS 100 tracking error when polar aligned #iEXOS-100 #polaralignment #ASCOM #tracking

Martin, Kosice

Hi, my balance was good on ra and dec, and I think the mount was pretty leveled too. Can you use sharpcap even if your entire north pole is obstructed, because in my backyard, forest obstructs the whole north pole. I think that I'll try going somewhere where I can see polaris if it's clear tonight and see if I still get the trails... As for the worm adjustments I followed the video that you sent.
--
Martin, Kosice, Slovakia
Mount: iEXOS 100