Re: Universal Firmware Configuration Tool (UFCT) #UFCT

Mike Hammer

I had the same problem. I changed the configuration to what IK wanted and that fixed the problem. It now sees the firmware as EXOS2

On Tue, Apr 20, 2021 at 6:50 PM wayne archard <warchard67@...> wrote:
I just talked to Tyler and he  had me click on the com port number to highlight it before clicking get configuration.  When I did this I got the busy/wait msg and the moment the configuration populated the data the mount type changed to Exos 1 and I'd get a mount type error telling me to switch to Exos 2 but as soon as I did it jumped back to Exos 1.  We even tried G11 and it jumped to Exos 1 with the erroe msg.  I tried 2 chip set cords with the same result.