Universal Firmware Configuration Tool - Get Current Config not working

Paul Meesters

Edited

I installed the new firmware. in accompanying tool, the Get Current Configuration button seems to be not willing to cooperate :(
See image below:

So, first I select the correct com-port. There is only one listed, so no big issue there. Then I press the Get Current Configuration button, and the log-area shows a whole series of: BUSY messages. I cancel out and try again... same result BUSY BUSY BUSY
I then try the other button, why not.. so I press the REBOOT Show Splash button, and hey presto - results as shown in the image above.

I then retry the Get Current Configuration button, and get the errormessage shown in the image above. Even when I select the Mount TYPE myself (EXOS2) it ends up on the next line iEXOS100 (wrong!!)

Edit: here's a screen capture video of the observed result on Microsoft Onedrive:  UFCT - The movie

And - hmm - why is the hemisphere set to SOUTH by default ? Weird, ES is a North American company is it not ?

I guess there are still some bugs in this program ?

--
Greetz,
Paul

Mounts:                            ES Exos-II + PMC-Eight; Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer Pro;
Main scopes:                    ED APO 102mm f/7 FCD-100 CF; William Optics Redcat 51;
Finder & Guiding scopes: Bresser Messier 8x50 finderscope; Astro Essentials 32mm F/4 mini (= 128mm) guide scope;
Cameras:                         ZWO ASI 071 MC Pro Main camera; ZWO ASI 120mm mini guidecamera; Sony A7III (astromodified)
Other:                              ZWO AsiAir  Pro; iPad
Software:                         PixInsight, Deep Sky Stacker; Siril; PHD2; SharpCap; Adobe Photoshop; Pipp; Registax 6; Autostakkert 3; ExploreStars; APT