Re: Universal Firmware Configuration Tool (UFCT) #UFCT

wayne archard

Wes you are correct I was hitting the get configuration button not set configuration.  I believe this is what Jerry showed in the video.

On Wed, Apr 21, 2021 at 3:14 PM Wes Mcdonald <wesmcd6@...> wrote:
Wayne:

I wanted to ask you a detail on the procedure you were using that failed everytime until you did the P9 fix.

Here is what I thik you were doing:

1.  Boot everything, selet Comm port and then hit GET CONFIGURATION  This loaded the configuration and gave you the error message about wrong mount type
2.  So you selected the correct mount and hit GET CONFIGURATION again.  Same result.  OVer and Over.

Right?

The correct procedure was to set the mount type correctly and then hit the SET CONFIGURATION button to save the mount type back in the PMC8.

I believe this is a common error people are making.  Instructions could be more ler, and Jerrys video did not show this step as his mount was already set correctly.

LEt me know if that scenario is what was happening with you.

Wes.