Re: Astrophotography done with the iEXOS-100 and EXOS 2 post your picture and details lets show what this mount can do. #iEXOS-100 #EXOS2 #astrophotography

Dave Cherry

More testing.....

Currently Imaging the Blow Dryer galaxy.
This time I have installed a 2X barlow lens on the 275mm guide scope
Quite frankly,  I'm am amazed by the tracking accuracy of the Pmc mount
The main tube is 200mm PDS Newt  with 2.5X Barlow lens (2.5M focal length)

Hard target
Doing ok so far
Well done guys with the latest firmware, it def' working for me!.

Dave C

--
Scopes: Sky Watcher 200PDS, Skywatcher 72ED
Mount: Explore Scientific PMC8 EXO2