Re: Explore Stars GoTo Broken with new firmware #iEXOS-100

Jake Carroll

Wes,

Thank you; it seems you are on to it. I tried again this time using my mobile power source, which is of course what I would be using anyway when outside. And, sure enough, it worked without any issues.

What I can’t fathom is why my wired power supply/mount setup worked just fine with goto before the firmware upgrade, and why it works fine with manually slewing the mount as well with the new firmware.

On Apr 23, 2021, at 8:56 AM, Wes Mcdonald <wesmcd6@...> wrote:

Jake

In my view something is up with your particular setup is amiss.  Based on your video it just about has to be your power.