Re: #pmc-eight #EXOS2 #UFCT #UniversalFirmware Any way to add a 'default to ES 'Ad-hoc' settings file' for the RN-131 wifi unit as part of the firmware update suit? #EXOS2 #pmc-eight #UniversalFirmware #UFCT

Al Knox

Thanks Karl!
I'll run through the routine as spected. I'd forgotten that serial is not good at 'multiplexing' from different connected apps. I'll try switching the serial interface (1) over to wifi (0) and see if I can get a read back from current settings. If not will go the alligator clips route. This time I'll remember to 'cut and paste' my settings to a plain txt file - for any future resetting.
Cheers!
Al Knox, London UK.

Mounts
: ES PMC-8 EXOS2, Simple surveyor's tripod mounted Startwatcher Star Adventurer (V1)
TelescopesTS-Optics 61EDPH, TS-Optics Photoline 80mm f/6 FPL53 Triplet APO, TS-Optics Classical Cassegrain 8" F12 203/2436mm
Cameras:  Nikon D7200, QHYCCD QHY10 Color (CCD), QHYCCD QHY5III462C (CMOS)
Software: Mostly Mac OSX based,  INDIGO suit, ASCOM, Sharpcap, FireCapture, Stark Labs Nebulosity4, SiriL, Affinity Photo, StarTools, Sequator etc.