Astrophotography Done with the iEXOS-100, EXOS 2, and G11 Post your Pictures and Details! Lets Show What These Mounts Can Do. #iEXOS-100 #G11 #EXOS2 #astrophotography

charles mckowen

Edited

Hey everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Charles mckowen and I’ve been on the forum for a couple years but was never really involved. I’ve been shooting astrophotography for almost 3 years. Im proud to announce I will be starting with explore scientific on may14th and can’t wait. I have a long way to go in astrophotography and always learning. I’ll do my best though in helping anyone I can. If I don’t know the answer. I’ll definitely get it for you. Here is a image of Thor’s helmet ngc2359 I took in February. Here is the equipment I use to take this image. As well as workflow and image details. Exos 2 w/es ed102. Ts optics .79 reducer and flattener. Asi533mc pro, Light frames 25x300sec -10 Darks 10x300 -10. No flats or bias frames. Optolong l extreme filter. I was having a hard time with this filter on background color. Stacked in dss. Stretching and layering in photoshop. Annie’s Astro tools, noise reduction in topaz. Final touches in Lightroom. Looking forward to talking to everyone !! 
--
Chuck McKowen
Bortle 3 Mangham/Monroe, La
es ed80 fcd100
es ed102 
es ed127 fcd100

Skywatcher eq6 r pro/Exos2 pmc8/ Atlas Eq-g pro
Pegasus focusers and power boxes   
Qhy163m
asi294mc pro
asi533mc pro 
Canon Eos Ra 
EQMod/Poth - APT, Stellarium, Stellarium scope, and PHD2

Join MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.