Updated Knowledge Base on Explore Scientific Website

hubbell_jerry@...

I have reorganized the knowledge base articles for the PMC-Eight to make it easier to find what you are looking for. I have revised them to have the question as the title of the article and updated the content of the answers. I will continue to add articles (mostly on the technical side) as time goes on based on all the questions I have received and answered over the past year and a half about the PMC-Eight system. Please let me know what you think about the new structure. I probably will add a section for the Application Notes as I create additional ones.

Here is the link:

http://hosted.comm100.com/knowledgebase/Category.aspx?id=5000000&siteid=56501

Jerry Hubbell

Director Electrical Engineering