Re: RE-POST: Request for Customer PMC-Eight Information

Jeremy Parker

Hi Jerry,

Sorry for the delay, here's my info:

PMC-Eight System Customer or Prospective Customer? Owner

PMC-Eight System Owned? G11

Date PMC-Eight System Purchased: February/2018

PMC-Eight System Serial Number: ESOGT01B000000039

Did you register your PMC-Eight System on our website?  Not yet

Have you talked directly to me on the phone? Yes

Have I connected to your computer via TeamViewer? Yes

Have you contacted Explore Scientific Customer Service? Yes

Describe in one sentence the issue you had when you contacted me for help
Initially, I had issues with RA drift and excessive periodic error, as well as needing assistance in connecting in wired serial mode to POTH/CDC.

Regards,
Jeremy