From: charles mckowen
Sent: 13 May 2021 15:14
To: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ESPMC-Eight] Astrophotography Done with the iEXOS-100, EXOS 2, and G11 Post your Pictures and Details! Lets Show What These Mounts Can Do. #astrophotography

-- Dave great shot. The 294 is tricky with galaxies sometimes. It looks great
Chuck McKowen
Bortle 3 Mangham/Monroe, La
es ed80 fcd100
es ed102
es ed127 fcd100

Skywatcher eq6 r pro/Exos2 pmc8/ Atlas Eq-g pro
Qhy163m
asi294mc pro
asi533mc pro
Canon Eos Ra
EQMod/Poth - APT, Stellarium, Stellarium scope, and PHD2

--
Scopes: Sky Watcher 200PDS, Skywatcher 72ED
Mount: Explore Scientific PMC8 EXO2