Re: File /PMC-Eight 20A01 Firmware Installation Kit 2021-05-13.zip updated #ExploreScientific #file-notice #UniversalFirmware

Jennifer Shelly

On Fri, May 14, 2021 at 12:39 PM, Chuck Lewis wrote:
When I do slew from the Poth hub buttons,
Chuck:

What speed from the drop-down list are you using in POTH to slew?  I used 2.5 when I was doing all of my testing with no issues.

--
Sincerely,

Jennifer Shelly
AstroPorch, VA

Mounts
: ES PMC-8 G-11, ES PMC-8 iEXOS-100
Scopes: ES ED127 FCD-100, Askar FRA 400, ES Levy Comet Hunter, ES N208CF, QHY Mini Guide Scope, Solomark F60 Guide Scope
Cameras: QHY600M, QHY128C, QHY168C
Misc: MoonLite CFL 2.5 / High Res Stepper / V2 Mini Controller, Baader SteelTrack NT / SteelDrive II, Baader UFC, Optolong 2" L-Pro / L-eNhance, QHY CFW3-L, Baader 2” LRGBSHO CCD
Imaging Software:  NINA, APT, SharpCap Pro