Re: iExos 100 disconecting from wifi #iEXOS-100

+1  Can confirm.

I kept expecting POTH buttons to be intuitive, so something else must be wrong...  Nope!

Whoever designed that functionality did not do it for simple souls like me, and I have given up on POTH's arrow buttons.  Life is too short.  I use it as a hub, I park/unpark, I connect/disconnect, and that's it.

I plate-solve, so I don't always need buttons, but when I do, I use BYN's buttons.  :-)

- Bob

--
Mounts: ES PMC-8 EXOS2, Serial
Scopes: SW 130P-DS, SV 102EDT, ZWO 60/280 Guide