Translated...I need someone to bail me out.
Through the course of attempting to get WiFi scope to work by connecting to the PMC8's serial port, I have somehow managed to brick my controller, or so it seems.
I abandoned my WiFi Scope Efforts as I ran into too many obstacles with ASCOM, although I was never able to successfully connect via the serial port so ASCOM is not the only suspect.
So, after sending the "factory RESET" command on page 2 of _ESAN002_rev02.pdf, my PuTTY session froze up. I stepped away for a few minutes to handle something, came back, cycled the power, and viola, no PMC8 WiFi network to connect to.
When powered on, the indicator lights are as follows:
1) WiFi Data Transmission - OFF
2) +5 WiFi Module Power - Steady Green
3) Main Processor Watchdog Active - OFF
4) WiFi Connection - Blinking Green
5) WiFi Association - Blinking Red
6) Main Processor Power - Stead Red
Any thoughts on how to proceed? Thanks in advance for your help.