TheSkyX move/jog section not displayed

W. Christopher Moses

Hi,

    If anyone else uses TSX, or is familiar with the ASCOM specs, please check out the following:

https://www.cloudynights.com/topic/617720-theskyx-movejog-controls-not-appearing/

I'm having a minor problem with TSX and the PMC-8

W. Christopher Moses

It's definitely ASCOM related, not me doing something silly in TSX.  Not necessarily an error, just something I'm not sure I understand.
I posted an update on CN.

W. Christopher Moses

Looks like TSX is doing something funky when it gets the CanMoveAxis.  The code clearly specifies TRUE for Primary and Secondary, but the TSX log shows it is getting FALSE.
    I can't imagine they are looking at CanMoveAxis for TERTIARY, but maybe I'll set that to TRUE just to see.