Added Features for ExploreStars IOS App

Harry

Hi Jerry, I know you are working hard to revise the ExploreStars app. I have the iExos 100 and use the IOS iPad
version to control it. I am enjoying it, but would like to see some additions or changes whenever possible.

Include a “day” mode for the display. Currently there is only a night (red) mode.

Include a Caldwell catalogue or database.

Search function does not operate.

Help function does not operate.

Thank you, and keep up the great work for a great product.

Harry

--
Harry
Vero Beach, FL

Thomas Olson

Also would be nice if it fit on the Google (ASUS) Nexus 7(2013) which has more pixels than the others. Just need to make sure the screen definitions is correct. The little triangle circle square should drop down, and only come up with swiped... but something is keeping it active.

Also would be nice if the database was looked for on the internal 32GB memory card instead of requiring an external SD Card.