Topics

Watch the 2019 Total Solar Eclipse Live at the Cerro Tololo Observatory in the Southern Hemisphere #ExploreScientific #G11

The Exploratorium Eclipse Group will be broadcasting the Total Solar Eclipse in the southern hemisphere from Cerro Tololo Observatory Live on July 2nd.

https://www.exploratorium.edu/eclipse

Explore Scientific is providing support for the live broadcast with our G11 PMC-Eight Mount system and our 5-inch ES 127 FCD100 ED APO Triplet Carbon Fiber telescope. You can see Explore Scientific's President Scott Robert's video about the trip here:

https://www.facebook.com/ExploreScientificUSA/videos/1187787041400872/UzpfSTIxNzUzNDUwODQ0NzI5MDoxMTQxMDIxMTQ5NDMxOTUw/

Jerry

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data