Topics

Picture PMC-8 antenna port #TECHNICAL

Scott - Moron Astronomer

Quick favor if anybody has time...

I busted my antenna moving my mount. Kent at ES told me where I can order on Amazon. I got to thinking though, what if I busted the pin. Can anybody provide a close up picture of the antenna port on the PMC-8 box so I can get an idea if my pin is the correct size, or if that's busted too? I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Scott
--
Mounts: ES PMC-8 Exos II
Scopes: ES 127ED

Kent Marts- Explore Scientific Customer Service

Here you go.

Kent

I busted my antenna moving my mount. Kent at ES told me where I can order on Amazon. I got to thinking though, what if I busted the pin. Can anybody provide a close up picture of the antenna port on the PMC-8 box so I can get an idea if my pin is the correct size, or if that's busted too? I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Scott
--
Mounts: ES PMC-8 Exos II
Scopes: ES 127ED
Cameras:  ZWO ASI224MC, Canon Ti7
Controller: Dell Laptop with WIndows 10
Software: Explorestars

--
Kent Marts
Customer Service
Explore Scientific

Gear: Anything in the store!

Scott - Moron Astronomer

Thanks Kent! Helping me twice in one day.

Great pic. Good news, it doesn't look like I busted the pin inside.

Scott