Topics

#iexos-100 #TECHNICAL #iEXOS-100 #TECHNICAL

Parkes

Hello, I recently purchased the IEXOS-100 and being new to computer mounts in general .
my issue is the RA motor just stutters at every speed but 8 or 9 on the explore stars app. Is there an easy fix for this or is the motor a Lemon?
using explorestars on an I pad and the app is fine.

Kent Marts- Explore Scientific Customer Service

Does it happen when a telescope and counterweights are on the mount?

Or when there's nothing on the mount?

And, by stutter, does it make a sound when it's doing it?

--
Kent Marts
Customer Service

Gear: Anything in the store!

Parkes

The motor stutters when there is no load at all on the mount, I went as far as disconecting the drive belt and no change. My next step was to turn the shaft by hand and it grinds on and off per revolution.