Topics

#iexos-100 #TECHNICAL #iEXOS-100 #TECHNICAL

Parkes

The motor stutters when there is no load at all on the mount, I went as far as disconecting the drive belt and no change. My next step was to turn the shaft by hand and it grinds on and off per revolution.

Kent Marts- Explore Scientific Customer Service

Does it happen when a telescope and counterweights are on the mount?

Or when there's nothing on the mount?

And, by stutter, does it make a sound when it's doing it?

--
Kent Marts
Customer Service

Gear: Anything in the store!

Parkes

Hello, I recently purchased the IEXOS-100 and being new to computer mounts in general .
my issue is the RA motor just stutters at every speed but 8 or 9 on the explore stars app. Is there an easy fix for this or is the motor a Lemon?
using explorestars on an I pad and the app is fine.