Subject: [ESPMC-Eight] #ASCOM #iexos-100
From: Russ Miller
To: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io
CC:

Hello!  I am trying to transition to ASCOM control vs ExploreStars for more control with astrphotography.    I have followed the instruction in this video a few times to the tee (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_gYiJnEU38&t=602s)
For whatever reason, the ASCOM platform is not connecting to my mount, and the  configuration manager does not register the mount as being connected, though connected to the PMC WIFI.  I've attached a screenshot of my settings.

Any words of wisdom for a newbie?

George Fargone

Are you sure you are connected to the mount through WiFi? Check addresses also.

I have not been able to make ASCOM work over WiFi and settled with the USB serial connection.