You can use the attached procedure to correct the issue.

Please contact customer support at service@... or call +1 (866) 252-3811 if you have any questions.

Thanks

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data

Max <asanmax@...>

Thanks Jerry, that is actually a very good and useful tutorial. I'll give it a try.

Max

Robert Babb

Hi, my cover is lost somewhere but I made up one called Gorilla tape, guess I should call and order up a replacement.

Robert Babb

I have attached a document that provides instructions on how to modify your iEXOS 100 mount covers to ensure they do not fall off at inopportune times. Some have reported this issue and we have corrected the issue at the factory so that this should not occur with recently received mounts.

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data

Scopes
: ES 165 FPL-53 ED APO CF, ES 102 FCD100 ED APO CF
Cameras
:  QHY174M-GPS + FW, QHY163C
Misc
: 3-inch 0.7x Focal Reducer Field Flattener, Filters: Luminance,

Software
: MaxIm DL 6, Cartes du Ciel, Astrometrica, AstroImageJ, AutoStakkert!

Kent Marts- Explore Scientific Customer Service

Robert, we don't have any replacements available at this time. Some are on order, but are a couple months out.
--
Kent Marts
Customer Service

Gear: Anything in the store!