FYI -

Here is a link to a Facebook video of Scott Roberts interviewing me about a presentation I did at the NEAIC 2019 Imaging Conference in Suffern, NY. I am talking about the work I was doing that is the subject of the June 2020 Astronomy Magazine Article.

https://www.facebook.com/ExploreScientificUSA/videos/295107104747903/

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data

On Sun, May 3, 2020 at 01:16 PM, Myron Wheeler wrote:
Hi Jerry. I would like a copy of the PDF article. Thank you. M
Hi Myron,

Thanks!

If you don't mind, please send your request to my email jrh at explorescientific.com

Thanks!!

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data

Myron Wheeler

Hi Jerry. I would like a copy of the PDF article. Thank you. Myron Wheeler

On 5/3/20, Jerry Hubbell - Explore Scientific VP Engineering
<jrh@...> wrote:
I am pleased to announce that the article I wrote a year ago for Astronomy
Magazine about observing exoplanets has finally been published in the June
2020 issue now available. Please email me if you would like a pdf copy of
the article. Thanks Wes for sending out the image to me the other day, I
don't have a subscription as I prefer to buy magazines at the book store to
support our local business.

--
*Jerry Hubbell*
*Vice President of Engineering*
jrh at explorescientific.com
www.explorescientificusa.com ( http://www.explorescientificusa.com )

*Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use
Professional Imaging Data (
https://www.amazon.com/Scientific-Astrophotography-Professional-Practical-Astronomy/dp/1461451728/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1540490739&sr=8-1&keywords=gerald+hubbell
)*
*Remote Observatories for Amateur Astronomers: Using High-Powered Telescopes
From Home (
https://www.amazon.com/Remote-Observatories-Amateur-Astronomers-High-Powered/dp/3319219057/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1540490788&sr=8-2&keywords=gerald+hubbell
)*

Mounts : ES PMC-Eight G11 + Telescope Drive Master (TDM)
Scopes : ES 165 FPL-53 ED APO CF, ES 102 FCD100 ED APO CF
Cameras :  QHY174M-GPS + FW, QHY163C
Misc : 3-inch 0.7x Focal Reducer Field Flattener, Filters: Luminance,
Software : MaxIm DL 6, Cartes du Ciel, Astrometrica, AstroImageJ,
AutoStakkert!

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data