I wanted to announce that this morning the PMC-Eight MAIN forum has passed the 400 member milestone!

I wanted to take this opportunity to welcome all the new members who have joined over the past few months since we passed our 300 member milestone.  I think we are on track to exceed 500 members by the end of August 2020. We have actually had more members join but we always have a few leave every month so the number of current members will go up and then sometimes go down. For example over the past month we have had 9 members leave the MAIN forum. In total, since the inception of the forum, we have had 85 members leave the MAIN forum.

Thanks again for joining us and I hope you have a great experience here.

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data

On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 10:04 AM, Jerry Hubbell - Explore Scientific VP Engineering wrote:
I think we are on track to exceed 500 members by the end of August 2020.
At the rate we are adding members over the past 2 weeks, we will probably exceed 500 members by the first week of July

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data

On Fri, May 22, 2020 at 10:39 AM, Jerry Hubbell - Explore Scientific VP Engineering wrote:
At the rate we are adding members over the past 2 weeks, we will probably exceed 500 members by the first week of July
Currently we are on track to reach 500 by around August 1st.

We are planning on giving out a big prize on our Explore Alliance OpenGOTO Community Live! program when we reach 500 members.
Please tune in on Monday August 3rd (tentative giveaway date)

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data