Topics

Threaded bar securing mount to tripod )EXOS2-PMC8

duker@...

Okay, new owner of a EXOS-PMC8 mount. I have threaded he bar to secure the mount to the tripod, but I think I missed the step where it should be aligned for alignment.

In any event, I need to remove the mount again, and I just cannot seem to unthread the bar. Lefty loosy right?
The black handle on the bottom of the thread wants to come off and the bar won;t budge?

Any suggestion is really appreciated.

duker@...

Ah, with a bit of help from vise grips I was able to remove it. Not so tight next time.
Thanks