Topics

Battery pack #iEXOS-100 #TECHNICAL #astrophotography

Helge Tefs

Hi Koen!

If it must not be a powerbank from Explore Scientific , have a look at Amazon. There I find many powerbanks, that have also 12V output. Look at this one:

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07QGC1MBC/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_Uz01EbVF6SSHT

It should have enough output current, to power up the mount.

Kind regards,

Helge

Am 01.06.2020 um 16:15 schrieb Koen M.:

Hi, Stephen,
Looks nice, but is it also available in Europe somewhere?

If i would order it from your site shipping and import taxes almost double that amount...

Kent Marts- Explore Scientific Customer Service

Please contact Bresser customer support via https://www.bresser.de/c/en/support/

Kent Marts

Customer Service