Topics

Update - Join Us Today on "OpenGOTO Community Live!" #ExploreScientific #NEWS

Introducing "OpenGOTO Community Live!"

YouTube Announcement
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbsi9CZAWJ4

Explore Scientific's OpenGOTO Community goes live each evening to discuss topics raised on the forum on how to use the suite of Explore Scientific products powered by PMC-Eight Technology.
Our first show will be today at 4:30 pm CDT, 5:30 pm EDT, 2:30 pm PDT

Please join Scott Roberts, Jerry Hubbell, and Kent Marts for a lively discussion with our community.
This broadcast will be on the Explore Scientific USA Facebook page and the shows will be archived on Explore Scientific's YouTube channel.

Click here to join us!
https://www.facebook.com/ExploreScientificUSA/

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data

Timothy Myers

I am watching, but not on facebook so can't participate. Good to finally kinda meet Wes.
--
Tim Myers

Telescopes:     Celestron 4SE, Celestron 8SE, SkyWatcher 100ED Pro
Mounts:           4-5 SE, 6-8SE, EXOS-2GT with PMC-Eight
Cameras:        ASI1600MC, Cooled
Tablets:           Asus Nexus 7, Amazon Fire 7
Laptop:           Lenovo

Wes Mcdonald

Hey Tim glad you tuned in.

Polemaster, Orion ST-80 and SAG

We will have another broadcast today

Explore Scientific's OpenGOTO Community goes live each afternoon to discuss topics raised on the forum on how to use the suite of Explore Scientific products powered by PMC-Eight Technology.

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data