Topics

locked What Platform Do You Use To Run ExploreStars? #poll #ExploreScientific #ExploreStars #poll-notice

Please select the platform you prefer to run ExploreStars on

Results

See Who Responded

Doug Doonan

HI,
 I run wifi using both Android App on tablet, and wifi using W10. I wish that the W10 version was identical to the Android version.
Doug Doonan

--

Doug Doonan
HomeBru  6 inch Reflector  f 6.6

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 11:26 AM, Doug Doonan wrote:
I wish that the W10 version was identical to the Android version.
We are currently testing the updated Windows version and will announce when we will release it.

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data

Steven Romero

I use a MacBook Pro with Kstars and Stellarium

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 6:27 AM Jerry Hubbell - Explore Scientific VP Engineering <jrh@...> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

Please select the platform you prefer to run ExploreStars on

1. Microsoft Windows PC
2. Microsoft Windows Tablet
3. Google Android Tablet
4. Apple iPadOS Tablet
5. Amazon Fire Tablet

Vote Now

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data

Steven Romero
Location: Houston, TX and surrounding environs (50%) Midland,TX and a large swath of West, TX (50%)
Mount: EXOS2-GT PMC-8
Scope: ED102 APO
Eyepieces: 24mm, 11mm, 6.5mm (82 deg)
Software: Kstars, Stellarium (OS X)

James Ball

I use ExploreStars on Android tablet only because it doesn't work on W7.

--
James Ball
Dawson Springs, Ky