Topics

Astrophotography done with the iEXOS-100 and EXOS 2 post your picture and details lets show what this mount can do. #iEXOS-100 #EXOS2 #astrophotography

jrichard333 <jrichard333@hotmail.com>

Good day Dave,

Thank you for the compliment.  I have seen your work for a while.  I plan on getting more into DSOs when my planet season is over.

The weather has been hindering me from practice J.   I am reminded of what Mike Tyson said years ago, everyone has a plan until

they get punched in the face.  Mother Nature has been punching me in the face for the past 3-weeks J

Well, I am still having fun processing data.  One thing I have learned, is every year the planets change characteristics.

JR