Topics

Astrophotography done with the iEXOS-100 and EXOS 2 post your picture and details lets show what this mount can do. #iEXOS-100 #EXOS2 #astrophotography

jrichard333 <jrichard333@hotmail.com>

Good day Dave,

Thank you for the compliment.  I have seen your work for a while.  I plan on getting more into DSOs when my planet season is over.

The weather has been hindering me from practice J.   I am reminded of what Mike Tyson said years ago, everyone has a plan until

they get punched in the face.  Mother Nature has been punching me in the face for the past 3-weeks J

Well, I am still having fun processing data.  One thing I have learned, is every year the planets change characteristics.

JR

From: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io [mailto:MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave Cherry
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2020 8:16 AM
To: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ESPMC-Eight] Astrophotography done with the iEXOS-100 and EXOS 2 post your picture and details lets show what this mount can do. #iexos-100 #EXOS2 #astrophotography

If these are practice runs . then I really want to see what you can do when you've finished practicing! , with your equivalent 5.4 meters of telescope!
Nice Pictures,

Cheers
Dave

--
Scopes: Sky Watcher 200PDS, Skywatcher 72ED
Mount: Explore Scientific PMC8 EXO2
Cameras: ASI 294MCPRO Coooled, Altair guide cam + 50mm scope
Software: Sharpcap Pro ,PH2, Stelarium Startools