It seems that our mounts always get left out of the conversation, and I am trying to get the word out if possible.

https://www.cloudynights.com/topic/721192-beginner-budget-stuff/#entry10390554

Thanks everyone! I very much appreciate it!

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data

sshailendrasharma@...

Done ;-)

From: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io <MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io> on behalf of Jerry Hubbell - Explore Scientific VP Engineering <jrh@...>
Sent: Tuesday, August 4, 2020 2:35:35 PM
To: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io <MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io>
Subject: [ESPMC-Eight] Interesting Post on CloudyNights #ExploreScientific

[Edited Message Follows]
[Reason: Updated Link]

I ran across this post on CloudyNights about the standard discussion about "How can I get into Astrophotography for < $1500? "
I thought I would share the link to it so that if you are interested, you could share your experience with the iEXOS 100 and EXOS 2 PMC-Eight mounts.

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data

Tim Huseby

Jerry,

    Done, and BTW thanks for all your involvement in the forums and the you tube live events.

--
Tim
Las Vegas

Scopes/Lenses:
Celestron SLT 130, Olympus 7-14,12-40,40-150 Pro and a Canon FD 500L

Cameras:
Olymous om-d E-M1 Mkii,

Jennifer Shelly

Done
--
Sincerely,

Jennifer Shelly
AstroPorch, VA

Mounts
: ES PMC-8 G-11, ES PMC-8 EXOS-2
Scopes: ES ED127 FCD-100, ES Levy Comet Hunter, ES N208CF, QHY Mini Guide Scope, Solomark F60 Guide Scope
Cameras: QHY600M, QHY128C, QHY168C
Misc: MoonLite CFL 2.5 / High Res Stepper / V2 Mini Controller, Baader SteelTrack NT / SteelDrive II, Baader UFC, Optolong 2" L-Pro / L-eNhance, QHY CFW3-L, Baader 2” LRGBSHO CCD
Imaging Software:  NINA, APT, SharpCap Pro