Cloudy Nights Thread that may be of interest

[Cough...]

PMC8's are a little under represented on CN...anybody else want to drop in with a kind word?

https://www.cloudynights.com/topic/722781-praising-your-mount/

--
Mounts: ES PMC-8 EXOS2
Scopes: SV 102EDT, ZWO 60/280 Guide

Timothy Myers

Edited

I posted some comments
--
Tim Myers

Telescopes:           Celestron 4SE, Celestron 8SE, SkyWatcher 100ED Pro
Mounts:                 4-5 SE, 6-8SE, EXOS-2GT with PMC-Eight
Cameras:              ASI1600MC Imaging Camera, Cooled, ASI120 Guide Camera
Focuser:               ZWO EAF
Scope Mini PC:    Topton Pentium
Laptop:                Lenovo
Software:             CDC, SharpCap Pro, NINA, PHD2

Wade Prunty

I added a post.

https://www.cloudynights.com/topic/722781-praising-your-mount/page-2#entry10441489
--
Explore Scientific iEXOS-100
William Optics SpaceCat 51 APO

On Fri, Aug 21, 2020 at 10:05 PM, Wade Prunty wrote:
I added a post.

https://www.cloudynights.com/topic/722781-praising-your-mount/page-2#entry10441489
--
Hi Wade,

I also responded to another thread and shared your post.  I will probably be banned as a vendor promoting our product outside the vendor forum, LOL!

https://www.cloudynights.com/topic/724641-requesting-advice-for-dso-astrophotography-mid-budget-setup/?p=10442848

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data

Way to go! <SMILING>

Chuck Lewis

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data

Scopes
: ES 165 FPL-53 ED APO CF, ES 102 FCD100 ED APO CF
Cameras
:  QHY174M-GPS + FW, QHY163C
Misc
: 3-inch 0.7x Focal Reducer Field Flattener, Filters: Luminance,

Software
: MaxIm DL 6, Cartes du Ciel, Astrometrica, AstroImageJ, AutoStakkert!

--
Scope: Astro-Tech AD72ED, Nikon kit lenses
Mounts: Exos2GT-PMC8, homebrew barndoor tracker

James Ball

I added a post there for the iEXOS-100, gotta let them now how great the little mount is :)
--
James Ball
Dawson Springs, Ky