Sudden Movement with EXOS 2 Mount While Tracking #EXOS2

Hi guys, any ideas why the mount should all of a sudden shift whilst tracking, I was photographing for almost an hour when the mount decided to move, not much, but enough to move the target totally out of view.
--
Michael Whitaker
Wakefield, UK.

When I say the mount I mean the tracking. It just slewed off on its own.
--
Michael Whitaker
Wakefield, UK.

Wes Mcdonald

Michael

Tell us about how you were configured and what was going on at the time.

I was using ExploreStars to track my target using laptop, I had been taking an hours worth of images of Sadr region with tracking doing a great job when all of a sudden the mount slewed off the target.
--
Michael Whitaker
Wakefield, UK.
SOFTWARE: Just iPad at moment.

Wes Mcdonald

Michael

Did it cross the meridian before the thing “slewed”.  Do you know it slewed rather than stopped?   Where was it pointing (az and el) prior to the slew, where did it slew to.

Did your laptops go to sleep?  We’re you in point mode or track mode?  Did You have a 2-3 star alignment?  What firmware version is the pmc8 running.  Assume windows laptop, correct?