I am noticing a problem with my IEXOS 100 when i try to connect by ASCOM.
I made everything i can see in this video many times (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_gYiJnEU38&t=698s) , and i tried to do it in 3 differents laptops, and reinstalling everything (ascom and PMC8 CM) many times too. I will try to explain my problem:
- I connect perfectly the mount by PMC8 CM
- I open Poth Scope and click Connect Scope
- The Scope is Connected, and i can see the red and green led lights on mount.
- After a few seconds or minutes, the green led switch off and the Poth Scope appear like in bucle. The program is hanged during 2 minutes, after that, the mount is again connected.
- And this point happend again and again... I can see de green led and the Poth Scope is running ok, but in a few moment the mount is disconnected agian...
As i told, i check this with 3 differents ladtops, and i reinstall everything a few times. Also i tried to connected de mount by different methods, using usb port (with the Usb to mini Usb cable), and virtual ports, and everytime i get the same results. Im also tried to install the last firmware.... and nothing.
I didnt read something like this to anybody and i cant not found the solution of this. Im thinking that my mount has some kind of deffect, or something like this....
Please, i will appreciate some suggestions.