I am not sure if Paul is on the forum (but I suspect he is) and I want to thank him for this very nice review. He was one of our first customers I believe as we had just released the mount a very few months before his review.
Paul, if you see this let me know!

Thanks again.

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data

Shailendra Sharma <sshailendrasharma@...>

Guys.
I'm going to leave the forum. Very bad solution. I get spammed for topics I haven't requested. And very little response to any I add. Tbh Facebook is far more responsive.
I would seriously look at a new forum solution.

Cheers
Shailendra

I ran across this review by Paul on his website of the iEXOS 100 from last year.

https://paulsastrophotography.co.uk/astrophotography/iexos-review.htm

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data

Timothy Myers

Interesting that we are having a rash of people expounding their displeasure with IO when is is so simple to operate. Great write up on the EXOS-100 by the way.
--
Tim Myers

Telescopes:           Celestron 4SE, Celestron 8SE, SkyWatcher 100ED Pro
Mounts:                 4-5 SE, 6-8SE, EXOS-2GT with PMC-Eight
Cameras:              ASI1600MC Imaging Camera, Cooled, ASI120 Guide Camera
Focuser:               ZWO EAF
Scope Mini PC:    Topton Pentium
Laptop:                Lenovo
Software:             CDC, SharpCap Pro, NINA, PHD2