iEXOS 100 PMC-Eight - cannot see from Polar Tunnel #iEXOS-100 #polaralignment #pmc-eight

Dear all,
hi from Livorno, Italy, this is Stefano!
I recently got a brand new iEXOS 100 as I wish to set-up a supercool portable mount for my WO61 Zenithstar, focusing on deep-sky photography, and this mount seems to me perfect!
I still have not any time to try it under starry sky, but opening the box, I try to look into polar tunnel (after removing the small front cap) but I ain't able to see nothing.
Am I wrong somehow?
Thanks

Lloyd Simons <simonsl23@...>

Hi Stefano and welcome. You need to rotate the declination axis 90 degrees in order to see through the tunnel. It is so you don't hit your head on your telescope.
--
Lloyd Simons
Mattawan, MI

Hi Lloyd, thanks so much for quick reply me and suggestion!
Sorry I really didn't think about it!
This evening when I'll back home from work I'll try and update!
Thanks again and wishing clear skies from Livorno :-D

Dear Lloyd,
unfortunately when I can take my iExos 100 this night the sky was covered thus I cannot take no pics, but as U suggested, as I turned the dec axis for 90 degrees the tunnel opened :-D
Thanks again and let's update with 1st results as the sky is going to back clear!