iEXOS 100 PMC-Eight - cannot see from Polar Tunnel #iEXOS-100 #polaralignment #pmc-eight

Dear all,
hi from Livorno, Italy, this is Stefano!
I recently got a brand new iEXOS 100 as I wish to set-up a supercool portable mount for my WO61 Zenithstar, focusing on deep-sky photography, and this mount seems to me perfect!
I still have not any time to try it under starry sky, but opening the box, I try to look into polar tunnel (after removing the small front cap) but I ain't able to see nothing.
Am I wrong somehow?
Thanks 

Lloyd Simons <simonsl23@...>

Hi Stefano and welcome. You need to rotate the declination axis 90 degrees in order to see through the tunnel. It is so you don't hit your head on your telescope.
--
Lloyd Simons
Mattawan, MI
Telescopes: Astrotech AT72ED II, Orion 8" Dobsonian, Tectron 15" Dobsonian, Celestron Super Polaris C8
Imaging Camera: Canon T3i
Guide Camera: QHY5L-IIM on a 60mm F4 Guidescope
Mounts: iExos-100 PMC-8, Vixen Super Polaris
Mount Control: KODLIX gn41 mini PC, Explorestars on a Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70F Android 6.0
Software: N.I.N.A. for imaging, PHD2 for guiding, Sharpcap for PA, Cartes du Ciel, PixInsight

Hi Lloyd, thanks so much for quick reply me and suggestion!
Sorry I really didn't think about it!
This evening when I'll back home from work I'll try and update!
Thanks again and wishing clear skies from Livorno :-D 

Dear Lloyd, 
unfortunately when I can take my iExos 100 this night the sky was covered thus I cannot take no pics, but as U suggested, as I turned the dec axis for 90 degrees the tunnel opened :-D
Thanks again and let's update with 1st results as the sky is going to back clear!