iEXOS-100 tripod #iEXOS-100

James

I was just wondering if there was a better tripod that supports the iEXOS-100 mount. The legs are a bit flimsy and I'm concerned it will nit last long. I have to move it around a lot as I have to go off site to set it up.

Thanks

--
Mounts: Explore Scientific EXOS II GT, iEXOS-100, Celestron AVX
Scope: Explore Scientific AR102, AR152, FirstLight 152mm Mak-Cassegrain, William Optics SpaceCat 51, Sky-Watcher Evostar ED APO 72mm

jrichard333 <jrichard333@hotmail.com>

Good day James,

Explore Scientific does offer more tripod options:  https://explorescientificusa.com/collections/tripods

I felt the same way in the beginning, but after about a year and half, I realized I was not going to break it.

Every time I image, I travel up and down a couple of flights of stairs.

I eventually went with the ST3 mount, which supports my iEXOS-100 mount, around 20-pounds of

counterweight and a 7” Maksutov-Cassegrain telescope.

JR