iExos 100 Reset to Factory Defaults #iEXOS-100

javaruck@...

I have an iExos-100 mount that was configured to wired connection for control via my ASIAIR Pro. Unfortunately, my mini-USB port broke off from the mainboard and the mount is bricked. Customer support has been awesome and a new part will be shipped to me so that I can repair the mount. In the meantime, is there anyway to reset the mount back to the factory default settings so that I can use the Explore Stars App in the interim? Everything that I've seen in the documentation suggests that this is not possible but just in case I'm missing something I thought I'd reach out to the group. As Murphy's law would have it, my misfortune occurred during a stunning stretch of perfect weather for astrophotography.

Thanks!

Luiz Sanches

Do you have any computer/Notebook? With this, you can manager the mount.

javaruck@...

I have a computer and used the PMC-Eight Configuration Manager to switch the mount to wired control. I can connect my PC to the PMC-Eight network but it cannot find the mount connection. It seems that the only way to switch back to the factory default settings is using the wired serial connection to reset. Seems odd that there isn't a way to reset the mount without a wired connection but it seems it might not be possible.

On Sat, Dec 5, 2020 at 3:20 PM Luiz Sanches via groups.io <luizfsanches=yahoo.com.br@groups.io> wrote:
Do you have any computer/Notebook? With this, you can manager the mount.

David Cote

Bob,

     My understanding is that once you turn on the wired connection, this turns off the wifi radio. So the only way is change it back that I am aware of if via a wired connection. Anyone correct me if I am wrong.

Dave