Dave Aucoin

Hi David,

I don't believe I ever said the EXOS 2 PMC-Eight was going to be phased out, in fact we have plans to continue to sell that model. We are planning to release a new mount called the iEXOS 200 that will improve upon the performance of the EXOS 2 PMC-Eight. It will be priced competitively against higher performing mounts that are better than the EXOS 2. The new iEXOS 200 will be released next year, stay tuned!

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data

Hi Jerry.
             When will the juicy details and price be known.

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data

Michael Whitaker
Wakefield, UK.
MOUNTS. Exos-2 PMC Eight..
SCOPE: RVO Horizon 72ed.
CAMERA: Not Applicable.
SOFTWARE: Just iPad at moment.

Patrick Maher

That's good to hear, Jerry.

Do you have any idea when the EXOS2-GT PMC-8 will be back in stock?  The ES website indicates it will be back in stock in November.  I'm thinking that date has come and gone and ES isn't referring to November, 2021.

Of course, I'm also interested in getting an idea of at least which quarter of 2021 we can hope to see the EXOS-200.

Thanks Jerry.

Patrick
--
Explore Scientific iEXOS-100 and EXOS-2GT (non-PMC)
Explore Scientific ED 102mm Refractor