Topics

How to change window size in ASCOM Device Hub? #ASCOM

Marcin Mieszczuk

Hello,

I have upgraded my ASCOM environment to 6.5SP1 and have started using Device Hub instead of POTH. Everything seems to work fine but I have an issue with window size of the application. In Windows 8.1 (1920x1080 resoution) the application opens in the window that is too small to see all the options (eg. Other Actions on "Motion" tab or coordinates' input boxes on "Direct slew" tab).

Does anyone know how to change the size of the application window (I can't figure out how to contact the developer)?

Regards,

Marcin

Hi Marcin,

You can find help about the ASCOM Platform and applications (such as Device Hub) on the ASCOM Platform Help Groups.io forum
Help@ASCOMTalk.groups.io | Home

They are a great resource for everything ASCOM

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data

Marcin Mieszczuk

Hi Jerry,

thanks for the information. I will post the question there.

Regards, M.