Connection issue #iEXOS-100 #ASCOM

Daniel Burdziak

I had to switch to a new hard drive, and since doing so I cannot get the I-exos100 to work. I’ve followed all guides and nothing.

Im trying to use ASCOM with my win10 laptop. If someone could explain what to do (and what to download) like I’m 5 it would be great.

Luiz Sanches

Daniel Burdziak

Luiz,

Thank you. I did find that page previously and followed everything to a T. I still cannot get the iexos-100 working again since swapping to an SSD from a regular hard drive.

Martin Eastburn

If you have the old drive I'd use it as well.  Boot from it - likely has drivers you don't have for that laptop.
Run apps from the ssd.

My suggestions.
Martin

On 2/24/2021 5:07 PM, Daniel Burdziak via groups.io wrote:
Luiz,

Thank you. I did find that page previously and followed everything to a T. I still cannot get the iexos-100 working again since swapping to an SSD from a regular hard drive.

Daniel Burdziak

Welp I was able to move everything from the old drive to the new drive.

Now I can connect with POTH, and APT connects, but the mount doesn’t make that noise it makes when you unpark it and you can tell it’s running. Also unable to move it with control buttons or goto.

Tyler Bowman - Explore Scientific Customer Service

Hey Daniel, what are the settings with in POTH? i just want to make sure your connected to the PMC-Eight.
--

1458310636860_logo.png

Tyler Bowman - Customer Service

Office   +1(866) 252-3811 Ext: 516

Fax        +1(479) 717-2898

Daniel Burdziak

I connect to the PMC-Eight “WiFi” on the laptop, and then for POTH I select POTH Hub I believe. I can check for sure when I get back from the store.

Sebastian

Edited

There is a new Ascom Ver. 6.5 SP 1. The poth hub is outdated.

Daniel Burdziak

I know it’s been a while! If I use Ascom 6.5 SP 1, do I need to download anything else to get it to run with APT? Sorry, I really for some reason need this process laid out like I’m 5. Which is embarrassing.