#ExploreStars ExploreStars.app Android tablet installation test #ExploreStars

Astronomy enthusiasts around me often ask me questions about installing ExploreStars.app on my Android tablet after getting EXOS2 or iEXOS100.
I tested a lot of Android tablets
Most Android tablets on the market can be installed normally, and a few Android tablets have the problem of not being able to find the SQL database after installation.
I solved it this way. Copy the /ExploreStars directory on the MicroSD to the host directory:
/Android/data/com.explorescientific.explorestars/files
It runs normally
Normal operation without MicroSD
I don’t know if there will be problems when running without a MicroSD card.
At least I haven't found it yet
--
Yunnan Amateur Astronomers Association(YAAA) ,Kunming,Yunnan,China
Mounts: ES-G11(PMC8),ES-EXOSII(PMC8 / Bresser GoTo),EX-iEXOS100

Patrick

Howe werkt de alligmant op een tablet? I have android
Thx