#ASCOM #EXOS2 #EXOS2 #ASCOM

adstott@...

Edited

Just curious if there is any idea when they will be in stock.  I ordered the Exos 2 PCM8 from highpoint about a week ago and they said late summer, which to me we are already there.   It is amazing how many astronomy related items are out of stock.  Cameras to telescopes.
--
Andy Stott
2000 Celestron 8

Camarieu

I ordered it from Explore Scientific yesterday (Aug 12) , and has been shipped today.

C Arieu

Jennifer Shelly

There is a brand new one on Cloudy Nights for sale if you are interested.

--
Sincerely,

Jennifer Shelly
AstroPorch, VA

Mounts: ES PMC-8 G-11, ES PMC-8 EXOS-2, ES PMC-8 iEXOS-100
Scopes: ES ED127 FCD-100, Askar FRA400, Askar FRA600, ES Levy Comet Hunter, ES N208CF, QHY Mini Guide Scope, Solomark F60 Guide Scope
Cameras: QHY600M, QHY128C, QHY168C, QHY183M
Misc: MoonLite CFL 2.5 / High Res Stepper / V2 Mini Controller, Baader SteelTrack NT / SteelDrive II, Baader UFC, Optolong 2" L-Pro / L-eNhance / L-Extreme, QHY CFW3-L, Baader 2” LRGBSHO CCD, Primaluce Lab Sesto Senso 2, QHY CFW3-S, Optolong 1.25” LRGBSHO CCD
Imaging Software:  NINA, APT, SharpCap Pro