ExploreStars Software & Database Downloads – PMC-Eight System Download — Explore Scientific LLC

Thanks for your continued support of the PMC-Eight system!

Clear Skies!!

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data

jrichard333 <jrichard333@hotmail.com>

Good day all,

What an exciting update.  I have not been around long, but I think this is revolutionary; another first.  I did a bit of indoor testing yesterday.  Nothing cooler than doing microadjustments in ExploreStars (Android) and watching the movements transpire in Stellarium via ASCOM and vice versa (real time); what a game changer.  Could this be the end of my finderscope and red dot finder?  It will definitely bring me back to experimenting with DSOs after planetary season ends for me.

Thank you Wes, Sir Jerry, and all involved.

JR

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data