ASCOM Site Data #ASCOM

Chris Hanson

I hope this is the correct place for this ask.

Can you make the ASCOM Site Data a select list that stores all my settings.  It is a real pain to reconfigure the ASCOM driver after every upgrade.  If we could save the locations as a pick list would be awesome so I can store the most common places I go to for viewing.

Thanks

Chris Hanson

Jennifer Shelly

That is a fantastic idea.  Please add your request to the “Feature Request Subgroup”.
--
Sincerely,

Jennifer Shelly
AstroPorch, VA

Mounts: ES PMC-8 G-11, ES PMC-8 EXOS-2, ES PMC-8 iEXOS-100
Scopes: ES ED127 FCD-100, Askar FRA400, Askar FRA600, ES Levy Comet Hunter, ES N208CF, QHY Mini Guide Scope, Solomark F60 Guide Scope
Cameras: QHY600M, QHY128C, QHY168C, QHY183M
Misc: MoonLite CFL 2.5 / High Res Stepper / V2 Mini Controller, Baader SteelTrack NT / SteelDrive II, Baader UFC, Optolong 2" L-Pro / L-eNhance / L-Extreme, QHY CFW3-L, Baader 2” LRGBSHO CCD, Primaluce Lab Sesto Senso 2, QHY CFW3-S, Optolong 1.25” LRGBSHO CCD
Imaging Software:  NINA, APT, SharpCap Pro